Sunday

Introduction to Scrivener for Novelists

When the first version of Scrivener for Windows came out in 2011, I put off following up on it because I was
busy, and because it was the first version, but last fall I decided to take the plunge.  Even though I’ve only scratched the surface, I’m glad I did.  I have always been a very linear writer, and I think that’s largely because of the structure imposed by a novel-length file in any word processing program.  Scrivener breaks a project into manageable pieces, and lets you work on them in any order without losing control of the whole.  The option of jumping easily from one section (or scene) to another is one of the features I am fast coming to love in Scrivener.

via Introduction to Scrivener for Novelists | Kay Hudson.

If you decide you like this great software, grab this Scrivener Coupon for 20% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
make custom gifts at Zazzle