Thursday

NaNoWriMo 2011 - Day 3


Day 3 continued as a good day. So far NaNoWriMo has been good fun with loads of support and camaraderie from the NaNoWrimo, Google+ and Twitter communities.  The writing is till flowing smoothly, no lack of material...yet.  Also managed a 3 mile run this morning and a 2 mile walk after dinner with the wife. I can see the need to flesh out the story a bit when I get far enough ahead in the word count.  Right now I feel as if I am writing well, but a lot of the scenes are random and out of order.  They are all needed, but I am writing them as I am in the mood to see how they turn out.  I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.  Though as long as I am not hitting a wall yet I'm happy.  I hope everyone else is having success too.


  • Today's Word Count: 1996
  • Current Word Count: 6425 
  • Words to Go: 43575
  • Cups of Coffee: 1
  • Hours Spent Writing Today: 1.5
  • Number of Breaks Taken: 2
  • Number of Characters Killed: 1 (Minor character, needed a writing boost.  May reappear in later drafts)
  • Number of Times Writers’ Block Occurred: 0
  • Number of Times I Almost Gave Up: 0 
Very happy with today's progress. How did everyone else do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
make custom gifts at Zazzle