Thursday

Will you post daily updates on your NaNoWriMo progress?


How many of you will keep us updated daily as to your NaNoWriMo progress?  This is the format I used last year.  Any ideas of other things to include?  Do you plan on posting daily updates to your blog, G+, twitter, ect?







  • Current Word Count: Words to Go: 

  • Cups of Coffee: Hours Spent Writing Today: 

  • Number of Breaks Taken:

  • Number of Characters Killed: 

  • Number of Times Writers’ Block Occurred: 

  • Number of Times I Almost Gave Up:

  • Number of Chapters:

  • Favorite Character of the Day: 

  • My Morality Level:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super fun. I won't be keeping track of all that. The number of cups of coffee I drink in November would be particularly embarrassing. I'll be posting general progress updates on my blog though. Good luck with NaNoWriMo.
http://justkellyswritingblog.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
make custom gifts at Zazzle