Friday

Nanowrimo just around the corner

With Nanowrimo kicking into full gear in less than three days I have decided to throw my hat into the ring.  Now we'll see if I can juggle the day (actually night) job, my freelance writing and Nanowrimo.  I should have my hands full for the month of November.  Feel free to follow my ramblings over the course of the month as I sink to the inevitable delirium of over-worked, sleep deprived, caffeine induced narcosis.   You can find me on twitter @SMWorth.  Follow me and send a tweet if you want to be followed to, I'll try to keep up with everyone's progress.  If nothing else it'll be a confidence boost seeing how Nanowrimo is going for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
make custom gifts at Zazzle